Brossart vs Conner - Girls Varsity game/player update?

Last night during the game a player for Conner got injured and had to be sent to the hospital.

I was just checking to see if anyone might now the status of the player today? She had banged her head on the court twice and had to be backboarded out of the gym.

Certainly hoping that she is doing okay today.?

The girl injured at the game was released from the hospital and is home doing well. This was, what I hear her 5th concussion, so I'm not sure how that will affect her game time for the remaining year. She is a freshman that was seeing some occasional varsity time. I'm sure that family could continue to use everyones prayers that there is no lasting effects.

The girl injured at the game was released from the hospital and is home doing well. This was, what I hear her 5th concussion, so I'm not sure how that will affect her game time for the remaining year. She is a freshman that was seeing some occasional varsity time. I'm sure that family could continue to use everyones prayers that there is no lasting effects.

At what point is enough, enough? I mean, I cannot imagine being told I had to give up basketball, but she is only a freshman and has had 5 concussions.

Edited by mcraycraft

I hope the young lady that was injured is doing well. It was scary. She was unconconscious for what seemed like a really long time.

Brossart officials, coaches, and players handled this situation with respect and class.

The game was called with about 2 minutes remaining.