Movie Game Part Tres

BoondockSaint

1. "C'mon, he's insane. Look. Right now he's probably dancing around in his grandma's panties, yeah, rubbing himself in peanut butter."

2. "Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself."

3. "I think all those stories about you being dead are true. You're just too thick-headed to admit it."

4. "I'm not a gangster, just a businessman. And my commodity happens to be cocaine."

5. "We are supposed to be righteous. That's a beautiful thing. And we're losing it. If I lose that, that's everything. That's my soul."

6. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

'I don't think you'd know where to put food at, if you didn't flap your mouth so much. Yes I think you're stupid."

7. "I have been in three different prisons, Montgomery. Three different countries. And you know what I learned? I learned prison is a bad place to be. I tattooed "survive" on my hand the night before I went away to prison. And I did. We do what we have to do to survive."

8. "Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on."

9. "The unlucky are nothing more than a frame of reference for the lucky. You are unlucky, so I may know that I am. Unfortunately the lucky never realizes they are lucky until it's too late."

10. "You gotta have two things to win. You gotta have brains and you gotta have balls. Now, you got too much of one and not enough of the other. "

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic