Matt Jones Article

biguglys

Nice article on a good kid! I'm glad he is getting some attention! I think Coach Preston should also get some praise. I know the players at GC miss him and I have heard nothing but praise from Fairview people.

I think Fairview is lucky to have Coach McPeek and the rest of the staff. I have seen Fairview throughout the years along with area teams and have really noticed the fundamentals improve dramatically over the season under Coach McPeek. I don't know if you can win a state championship at Fairview but I don't think Fairview will ever be a bottom feeder anymore like years past.

I think Fairview is lucky to have Coach McPeek and the rest of the staff. I have seen Fairview throughout the years along with area teams and have really noticed the fundamentals improve dramatically over the season under Coach McPeek. I don't know if you can win a state championship at Fairview but I don't think Fairview will ever be a bottom feeder anymore like years past.

I meant no disrespect to the other coaches, just that Coach Preston was brought in this year and is the QB coach. Matt has had a great year and should be rewarded for it.