Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Jones Article

Featured Replies

Nice article on a good kid! I'm glad he is getting some attention! I think Coach Preston should also get some praise. I know the players at GC miss him and I have heard nothing but praise from Fairview people.

Good article on Mr. Jones. I hope he finishes out the year strong and gets a chance to play college football.

  • Author
Nice article on a good kid! I'm glad he is getting some attention! I think Coach Preston should also get some praise. I know the players at GC miss him and I have heard nothing but praise from Fairview people.

 

 

I think Fairview is lucky to have Coach McPeek and the rest of the staff. I have seen Fairview throughout the years along with area teams and have really noticed the fundamentals improve dramatically over the season under Coach McPeek. I don't know if you can win a state championship at Fairview but I don't think Fairview will ever be a bottom feeder anymore like years past.

Nice article. Jones has put up some fantastic numbers and is a huge asset to the Eagles on both sides of the ball.

I think Fairview is lucky to have Coach McPeek and the rest of the staff. I have seen Fairview throughout the years along with area teams and have really noticed the fundamentals improve dramatically over the season under Coach McPeek. I don't know if you can win a state championship at Fairview but I don't think Fairview will ever be a bottom feeder anymore like years past.

 

I meant no disrespect to the other coaches, just that Coach Preston was brought in this year and is the QB coach. Matt has had a great year and should be rewarded for it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.