Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County 48 Sheldon Clark 0

Featured Replies

That is what will happen in this game. It won't be funny for P-ville you would be better staying on the hill Magnum PI as to go and waste your time watching that massacre.

 

Yeah theres a bachelor party to attend anyway Friday. First game I've missed on the hill in a long time but I have no desire to watch it. Might would have come and watched just to see how good Watts was but not now.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Im getting pretty ticked thoe everygame you go to is over by halftime and with McCreary comin in I may just have to miss, Wolf Blitzer comes on at 8.

 

Yeah, every time I watched Magnum P.I. I knew what was going to happen at the end......... he was going to solve the case............however, i didn't know how. Go to the game support your team sometimes once in a lifetime things happen like a record breaking field goal and you don't want to say that you missed it. Remember it is about the boys enjoying there high school days playing the greatest game in the world and not about the other junk we talk about on here. Go Bobcats, Go Raiders these are the best days of your life so have fun and play hard!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.