Lafayette 14 Bryan Station 12

STRIKE3

^I agree. Lafayette looked terrible for the 3 1/2 quarters but Station gave them the game with a late FG miss, kickoff return, fumble returned for a score, and an interception at the end. It was 12 - 0 Station with less 6 minutes to go in the game.

I'll say this, Station is HUGE and has speed everywhere, but still lacks fundamentals so bad...

I would have liked to have watched this game, from the description in the Herald Leader it sounded really exciting.

A game doesn't have to be an offensive shootout to be a good game. I love defensive games because it makes the little things count. Sounds like Lafayette found a way to win, with defense and special teams.

^This game was actually pretty bad to watch. Fumbles, penalties, bad throws, dropped passes, and sloppy play throughout weren't made up for by the 3 plays Lafayette made in the last 4 minutes.

I was about to crown Bryan Station the the best public Lex school until they fell apart at the end.....I would have gone Station, then Lafayette, Henry Clay, Tates Creek, and Dunbar, but after seeing this go down I say they all suck.