Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets/Chargers updates

Featured Replies

Jets get a pick 6 to go up 7-0. Chargers driving, currently at the Jet 30.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I ever mentioned I hate Phillip Rivers?

You shut your mouth HT!

 

We need Rivers to throw a couple TDs...

  • Author
Lets see another pick 6.

 

C'mon, how can you not pull for Rivers, he is one of the nicest quarterbacks in the league. :lol:

  • Author
Why?

 

I posted this picture after the Chargers lost to the Patriots in last year's playoffs. The item best sums up a lot of people's "dislike" for Rivers, yes it's an actual item in the NFL shop. :lol:

p4798799reg.jpg

  • Author
I'm sorry, I don't get it...:confused:

 

Rivers is seen by many as a whiny baby. :lol:

 

With that said, I give him credit for playing through the pain to get the win in Indy and leave it all on the field against New England, doesn't change that perception.

 

Back to the game, Jets turn it over and the Chargers take advantage and now lead 10-7.

I hate him a lot and Rocket hates him more thant I do. A lot of it was because of all the trash he talked last year and acted like a fool in that playoff game. It might have been the game before that I forget which one it was.

  • Author
Yeah, playing with a torn ACL, what a whiny baby...:rolleyes:

 

As HT pointed out, it was all the talking he did before then and his attitude on and off the field. I think this even goes back to when he was in college. :lol:

 

In any case, we agree to disagree. I hope the Chargers beat the Jets, just so I can hear more excuses on why Favre didn't win. :thumb:

 

As I say that, the greatest quarterback in the history of organized football throws a pick 6, just AWESOME!!!

Yeah, playing with a torn ACL, what a whiny baby...:rolleyes:

 

Still doesn't change the kind of person he is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.