Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co. vs Sheldon Clark

Featured Replies

Heard the game will be moved to Lawrence County because the new field in Ienz is not ready yet. Is this true. Also saw Chaldler on the fire truck today in the parade maybe he will be okay.

I am taking LC is their first victory of the year.

LC 24

SC 17

LC plays like they did last night against Belfry I believe they win, if they play like they did week 1 against North Laurel I believe Sheldon Clark wins. I think it will be the team that showed up against Belfry that shows up for this game. Ill take LC in a close one:

 

Lawrence Co.: 27

Sheldon Clark: 22

Think I'll hop over to Inez to watch this one. Bath Co. (P-burg's next game) is too far to make after work.

 

Ought to be a hard-hitting game between schools that like to keep it between the tackles.

 

 

:thumb:

A question...

 

What type of offense does the new Bulldog coach run ?

Think I'll hop over to Inez to watch this one. Bath Co. (P-burg's next game) is too far to make after work.

 

Ought to be a hard-hitting game between schools that like to keep it between the tackles.

 

 

:thumb:

 

Neither is to awful far from Ulysses. lol Just in case the game is moved to Louisa.

Neither is to awful far from Ulysses. lol Just in case the game is moved to Louisa.

 

Gotta tell you, I LIKE my setup. My workplace is between P-burg and Paintsville, while my home is in the triangle between Louisa, Inez, and Paintsville.

 

That means I can usually make my way to a good football game almost EVERY week during the season (especially now that Lawrence Co. is showing new signs of life)... !!!

 

:ylsuper:

Gotta tell you, I LIKE my setup. My workplace is between P-burg and Paintsville, while my home is in the triangle between Louisa, Inez, and Paintsville.

 

That means I can usually make my way to a good football game almost EVERY week during the season (especially now that Lawrence Co. is showing new signs of life)... !!!

 

:ylsuper:

 

Ulysses is set in a good location indeed. I as well would like to see Lawrence get their program back on track and is beginning to show life of such.

Sheldon Clark has contacted Lawrence about moving the game if the field isn't ready. I know this for a fact. I also know that Lawrence County is ok with moving it to Lawrence, however I don't know if it's a final decision as of yet?

 

I'm taking LC 21 to SC 14. Should be a real test for both schoold though. If Chandler plays or not really makes a difference to this game. No offense to the freshman QB who actually performed well and looks like he will be a good one with some experience.

I believe that this shoud be a great game if LC can play like they did last week. I am taking SC 21 LC 14.

Has anyone got an update on the QB injury? I hope this young man is ok.. He seems like a real nice guy and really seems to love the game.

Sheldon Clark 22-16.

It looks like it's game day and I for one will be there with my son taking pitures and chearing for the bulldogs. Oneijoe - I'll be wearing a brown "ingram" hat, stop me and say Hi if you make it to the game.

I'm going to take SC in this one. The cards have a very seasoned defense against a very young quarterback. There is no denying his talent, but I think SC will prevail in this one.

  • Author

Was told that Chandler will be playing tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.