Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McLean Co.\Murray Predictions

Who will win? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Murray
      64%
      9
    • McLean County
      35%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Murray and McLean County played for the first time in quite a long time last year. McLean held on at Murray with a 19-13 win. Murray played a tough game against Calloway County and came up just short. McLean had a solid second half against Todd County and won. Murray will be making the long trip to McLean. Any predictions?

  • Author

To any Murray, McLean or interested high school football fans, I would appreciate your predictions for this game. Thank you in advance...

I think Murray wins this one handily. They appeared in better shape against Calloway County than they did last year. I think this will show up early in the season.

 

Murray by 22

I think Murray's O-line wears down McClean this year. Murray will control the ball and hit a few big plays in the passing game. Murray 34-14

The word is McLean has size but is slow, Murray has size and is fast. Murray is much better conditioned this year and team strength has increased. Murray should have beaten Calloway, two critical plays were the difference in that game. Murray by 14.

I will say that I could not have been more wrong about this one. It was obviously a good game, but I was even more wrong about how it was played. It was McLean that controlled the line of scrimmage. They ran almost twice as many plays as Murray (62-32). Murray was held 1-11 passing for 26 yds, and had less than 90 yards on the ground. I did not attend the game, but it sounds like Murray was fortunate to have a chance to win. Congratulations to McLean County!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.