Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Bryan Station Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Anyone have any updates on this game?

Thanks for asking the question.

  • Author

I guess nobody went to the game?

  • Author

I knew I should have went to this game Bryan Station has some big boys on there roster but I think Simon Kenton handled them hopefullly

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The scrimmage followed the 10 plays each format. Bryan Station won 21-0 with 7 of those points coming during JV time. Both offenses moved the ball but turnovers were a problem for both teams. Station had 4 turnovers and SK had a couple includining when they got to the goalline and had a pass picked that went back for 6. Both defenses played well and I think they both will do well this year.

Bryan Station has plenty of big and athletic kids on their team, good luck this season.

Does anyone know of some of Bryan Station's better players this year? Are they still trying to run the spread?

What sorts of things did SK do on defense?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.