Shelby County 2008/09

They have one of the best Coaches around. I am sure they will be a very strong team by the time the season starts. They did not seem to have 1 dominant player but several girls that were pretty good.

I am not sure they will be at the top of the 8th this year. I think there may be some teams that you usually do not see dominate this region but Shelby will do well.

They have one of the best Coaches around. I am sure they will be a very strong team by the time the season starts. They did not seem to have 1 dominant player but several girls that were pretty good.

I am not sure they will be at the top of the 8th this year. I think there may be some teams that you usually do not see dominate this region but Shelby will do well.

What teams that are not normally strong do you believe will be strong in the 8th?

Well _ I think Anderson Co. will be strong again. I think Gallatin Co., Spencer Co. and Williamstown will be good. Simon Kenton will of course be good.

I think that every game will be close and there will be no dominate teams this year.

Well _ I think Anderson Co. will be strong again. I think Gallatin Co., Spencer Co. and Williamstown will be good. Simon Kenton will of course be good.

I think that every game will be close and there will be no dominate teams this year.

I would have to agree that Anderson will be strong this year and Spencer came off their best season in several years but they are losing their coach and that will make a difference for them. I am not sure how well they will do under new direction. They have been building for this for awhile but I still do not think they will be at the top of the region.

I would say that Simon Kenton and Anderson will be the dominant favorites as the top two teams this year. After that it is a toss up - several teams (Shelby Co, South Oldham, Oldham Co., & Walton Verona-just to name a few, all lost significant seniors and it may take a year or two to get their programs back on track.

Shelby seems to always finds a way to be competitive but this year may be a down year for them. Zimmerman is a great coach but they don't have a dominant player like they have had for as long as I can remember- Marshall, Slaughter, Green, and Gray. I have heard rumors that the younger Slaughter(CAL) maybe returning to Shelby this year due to her mothers illness- not sure about that but if she does, they will be right back on top again as a strong contender.