Madison Central team camp

Got to see 1 day of action and saw most of the teams. I think Franklin County is going to turn some heads this year, they looked very good. Lexington Catholic seemed to be just going through the motions but I think Sanford is a heck of a guard. Madison Central didnt have their big football guy there but they just get it done, a couple good shooters and some quickness. LCA looks pretty solid, I like their bigs. Clark County would look really good then seem to struggle, nice size though. Lincoln was missing some guy, I heard but are well coached and beat Central. A surprise was Madison Southern, they are young and played with everyone beating Lincoln and taking Catholic and Clark to the wire. Watch out for them the next few years. This is taking into account that some teams were probably missing some kids BUT this was my view from what I saw.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

It is hard to make conclusions about teams from summer ball. Crazy things can happen. Taylor Botkin was probably only about 75%, if that, because of an ankle injury. Franklin County was missing two starters due to football one day, and the other they missed three.

Lincoln, as well, was missing several starters to football and a few others to vacation and injury. I think they only had 6 yesterday, and two were sophomores. They played a good Madison Southern team, who had a kid that hit about everything he shot! (#4):thumb: