Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP vs Lawrence Co - State Championship Game Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You have to give the edge to PRP. Lawrence County has used their top 2 pitchers and will only have 2 hours rest before hitting the field again. While PRP has had a lot more rest. Lawrence Co will probably start Jeff Cyrus who is 5-2 on the year.

I'll take the Bulldogs to pull the shocker!!

Pulling for the bulldogs because they are from the eastern part of the state, but I think that PRP will win.

I would really like to see Lawrence County win BUT I think PRP just has too much for the Mountain Boys to overcome.

 

With that ebing said, I will definitely be rooting for Lawrence County to pull the upset and take the title back to the mountains!!!!

 

If anyone on here wants to listen to the game, the Lawrence County radio guys would be who I'd request everyone to listen to. The game can be heard on http://www.wsipfm.com. I just can't stand listening to a game called by Gary Ball.....I'd rather hear fingernails scratched across a blackboard while watching paint dry.

 

Good luck to both teams, especially Lawrence County. AND let's hope that everyone leaves everything on the field and plays hard every play....you wouldn't want to say in the future, "If I would have gone hard on that play, we would have won the state title".

Any updates?

 

PRP wins the 2008 State Championship 4-1..No real shocker

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.