PRP vs Lawrence Co - State Championship Game Predictions

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You have to give the edge to PRP. Lawrence County has used their top 2 pitchers and will only have 2 hours rest before hitting the field again. While PRP has had a lot more rest. Lawrence Co will probably start Jeff Cyrus who is 5-2 on the year.

I would really like to see Lawrence County win BUT I think PRP just has too much for the Mountain Boys to overcome.

With that ebing said, I will definitely be rooting for Lawrence County to pull the upset and take the title back to the mountains!!!!

If anyone on here wants to listen to the game, the Lawrence County radio guys would be who I'd request everyone to listen to. The game can be heard on http://www.wsipfm.com. I just can't stand listening to a game called by Gary Ball.....I'd rather hear fingernails scratched across a blackboard while watching paint dry.

Good luck to both teams, especially Lawrence County. AND let's hope that everyone leaves everything on the field and plays hard every play....you wouldn't want to say in the future, "If I would have gone hard on that play, we would have won the state title".