9th Region Semis and Finals Replay Times

All games will be on Insight 22 in Boone/Kenton and some of Campbell County. I'm going to see what I can do to get it on in more of CC through their public access center. This is for next week. As I get the schedule for the following weeks I'll post it here.

Tuesday 7 PM: Cov Cath/Dixie Semi

Wednesday 7 PM: NCC/Boone Semi

Thursday 7 PM: NCC/Cov Cath Final

I also want to say hats off to Ryle and the folks with the Florence Freedom for making it a great event to cover. I had a blast...

All games will be on Insight 22 in Boone/Kenton and some of Campbell County. I'm going to see what I can do to get it on in more of CC through their public access center. This is for next week. As I get the schedule for the following weeks I'll post it here.

Tuesday 7 PM: Cov Cath/Dixie Semi

Wednesday 7 PM: NCC/Boone Semi

Thursday 7 PM: NCC/Cov Cath Final

I also want to say hats off to Ryle and the folks with the Florence Freedom for making it a great event to cover. I had a blast...

I will second the thanks to the Ryle and Florence Freedom staffs. Champion Window Field is indeed a outstanding place to watch a HS baseball game at.

What was sort a neat, was looking down from the upper deck of the Stadium and seeing the hundreds and hundreds and hundred of HS baseball fans trying to get inside the stadium to see the game. I have just never seen a HS game with that many people watching. In the Enquirer blog the Cincinnati HS sports writers were bragging about a two game crowd of 1,300 people, well I figured that at least 1,400 to 1,500 people watched the Ninth Region Finals tonight on a beautiful night for baseball...in NKy. Well at least in crowds watching baseball games, we aren't the little sister to big bad Cincinnati....

Congrats again to the Ryle and Freedom staffs, for a job well done.