5-Star Basketball Camps

Great camps, I have only been to the Robert Morris University, camp. My son has gone for the last 3 years...and he really likes them. Their not for the faint of heart... there very long days and lots of drills and skills training. You must be a gym rat, to like them.

I finally got our HS South Laurel interested last year. They liked the camp and their going back to the July 5th camp, with a lot more kids.

This will be the first year he may not get to attended 5 star camp because of 13 under nationals and other commitments.

The do have junior camps...but I know nothing about them.

Great camps, I have only been to the Robert Morris University, camp. My son has gone for the last 3 years...and he really likes them. Their not for the faint of heart... there very long days and lots of drills and skills training. You must be a gym rat, to like them.

I finally got our HS South Laurel interested last year. They liked the camp and their going back to the July 5th camp, with a lot more kids.

This will be the first year he may not get to attended 5 star camp because of 13 under nationals and other commitments.

The do have junior camps...but I know nothing about them.

5-Star Camp is excellent. Just make sure you schedule a session during the "LIVE" period.

5-Star used to be the most important camp going. It's where Isiah Thomas made a name for himself. Howard Garfinkle ran the camp and all the big names went there. It's lost a bit of luster because of the shoe camps (Nike Camp, etc) as well as the AAU circuit explosion.

Still a solid camp with good coaches participating, but not the same as it used to be.