Ryle/Boone County Prediction

Actually, the reason was simply that the field just wasn't going to be ready by 3:00. They even backed up the 5:00 start time of the second game by a half hour to allow a bit more time for the field to dry. The second game (St. H/Heritage) was more critical to play today because it was essentially a "play-in" game to meet Conner and if it wasn't played today would have backed up the tournament an extra day. Trust me, Coach Roesel very much wanted to play the game, but knew at about 11:00 or so that there was no way the 3:00 game was going to happen. 40 bags of Quick Dry was some back-breaking work, believe . . . . ;)

Coop, you are still a young man, you should be able to lift and spread a hundred bags of that stuff without breaking a sweat! :thumb: :lol::lol: Now if it were Theoldguy lifting those heavy bags and spreading out the stuff, I would be missing a week of work, and "The Boss" would be rubbing my back and yelling at me non stop about acting my age..... Oh to be young again.....:D

Coop, you are still a young man, you should be able to lift and spread a hundred bags of that stuff without breaking a sweat! :thumb: :lol::lol: Now if it were Theoldguy lifting those heavy bags and spreading out the stuff, I would be missing a week of work, and "The Boss" would be rubbing my back and yelling at me non stop about acting my age..... Oh to be young again.....:D

I am not feeling very young right now . . . .:cry:

TOG,

We're going to need your aching back at CovCath tomorrow to spread some Turface.

We expect you by 7:15. We'll bring the coffee.

Oh no, I paid my dues a long, long, long time ago working on that field. Now it's just my turn to sit and watch. Age does have it's advantage sometimes! :lol::D

I am not feeling very young right now . . . .:cry:

Coop, I hope that young son of yours appreciates all your hard work yesterday, and come this weekend, does all your chores around the house so you can just sit back and relax! :D

All kidding aside, great job Coop! It's because of parents like you Coop, that not only the kids at Ryle, but also parents at other local HS, that the kids today get to play these games. You young men and women who enjoy playing HS sports today, don't forget what your parents did for you, when you have kids someday..... :thumb: