Best in the 7th

At this point in the season where we have seen several big 7th matchups? What are everyones feelings on who the top team or teams are in the region? Who has the best shot at making it through the district and competing for the 7th region title? WHo is the favorite at this point?

Favorite has to be X. X beats Ballard, X beats Eastern with underclassman, X may have lost to Trinity, but X's best batter did not play (in JR opinion), but now healthy. Ballard, Seneca, Trinity, Eastern will show up, but X by far will take it all.

Dont count out Manual and Fern Creek. Both squads are strong in certain areas. Dont know if Manual has pitching to go 3 games in region. Fern Creek is strong defensively and has potential to surprise a favorite in the regional tourney.

I agree with rock in a sense that Fern Creek may pull an upset and should definitely not be overlooked. X beat them 2-1 after scoring 1 run in the bottom of the 7th.

I think the overall favorite has to be X, especially after this weeks games. I think if X shows up to play and hits the ball well they will be very hard to knock off. Their defense as a whole may be the best defense in the region. I have yet to see anyone that is any better than they are. The key for X is to stay healthy and to make sure that they show up to play every night. I don't think anyone in this region can afford to overlook anyone else.

The post season should be a very exciting time in Louisville.

I agree with rock in a sense that Fern Creek may pull an upset and should definitely not be overlooked. X beat them 2-1 after scoring 1 run in the bottom of the 7th.

I think the overall favorite has to be X, especially after this weeks games. I think if X shows up to play and hits the ball well they will be very hard to knock off. Their defense as a whole may be the best defense in the region. I have yet to see anyone that is any better than they are. The key for X is to stay healthy and to make sure that they show up to play every night. I don't think anyone in this region can afford to overlook anyone else.

The post season should be a very exciting time in Louisville.

X can't be the favorite to win the region...they came in second in district to Manual. Brinkman being back is huge, but he probably wouldn't have made up the 6 run differential that Manual laid on X. X will now face a 1 and done against Male in the opening round. It's tough to beat a good team twice. X has not seen Estes this year...I'm sure they will in Round 1 of district. If they can get by Male they have just as good a shot as Trinity, Ballard, Eastern and Manual. I think this may be the year of the Crimson...