Providence 7 Trinity 6

Providence won in the bottom of the 8th. Trinity had the lead early, but decided to put the bats to sleep. Providence is a solid team and should do well in Indiana. I hope the kid from Providence (on deck batter) who ran behind home plate during a play at home is alright. Ball was thrown from second over the catchers head, hits this kid in the face. He was able to walk away, but might have broken his nose. Six days between games is too long to take off....it showed last night.

Providence won in the bottom of the 8th. Trinity had the lead early, but decided to put the bats to sleep. Providence is a solid team and should do well in Indiana. I hope the kid from Providence (on deck batter) who ran behind home plate during a play at home is alright. Ball was thrown from second over the catchers head, hits this kid in the face. He was able to walk away, but might have broken his nose. Six days between games is too long to take off....it showed last night.

Roc, who pitched for the Rocks? I noticed yesterday that they have rolled off an impressive streak here at the end of the year, beating X, Dunbar and a number of the other top teams in the last ten games. I also heard that Carrico, Rueff, and Littrell have all been pitching pretty well behind Stephen which bodes well for the region play.