Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andre Miller(C.Hardin) & Spencer Perrin, Jr(Lincoln Co.?)

Featured Replies

Andre Miller(Central Hardin) and Spencer Perrin Jr.(?) at juco's. Any updates on these KY kids?

Perrin is at a JUCO in Illinois Lake Land College. From the stats he had a pretty good season.

Points-12

Rebound-6.5

FG %-54

Andre Miller(Central Hardin) and Spencer Perrin Jr.(?) at juco's. Any updates on these KY kids?

 

Spencer Perrin I believe was at Danville but transfered to Boyle County. Very very athletic, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at decent D1 school at all. If he improved his guard skills (shooting, dribbling, etc.) then I could maybe see him at an SEC school. Anyone know how tall? I thought around 6'6'' maybe.

Spencer Perrin I believe was at Danville but transfered to Boyle County. Very very athletic, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at decent D1 school at all. If he improved his guard skills (shooting, dribbling, etc.) then I could maybe see him at an SEC school. Anyone know how tall? I thought around 6'6'' maybe.

 

About 6'3", at least as a high school senior. He's probably not an SEC-level player, but he can flat out play.

  • Author

Went to Lake Lands official website and their coach said Perrin is the most gifted athlete he's ever had! Pretty high praise to me. Hope he lands somewhere that I can see him play. Root for all Kentucky kids.

  • Author

Miller is averaging double figures too I think. Wabash Valley usually sends their kids to the big times! Wish dude the best.

About 6'3", at least as a high school senior. He's probably not an SEC-level player, but he can flat out play.

 

Oh sorry. I thought he was taller than that. At 6'3'' I don't think he's an SEC player either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.