Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Players in the 10th

Featured Replies

I think three of the best in the 10th are Bennett (GRC), Ginter (Montgomery), and Eversole (Montgomery). Bennett has already signed with Western hasn't he? I heard Eversole is playing at Berea in the fall, and I haven't heard anything about Ginter. Eversole is batting in the high .400's and Ginter is batting in the low .400's.

I would add Jordan Barker (GRC) to the list. Has 6 (i think that's correct) homers on the year so far. Not sure if Bennett has signed yet, but I will find out for sure.

I'm pretty sure Bennett hasn't signed with anybody at the moment. Barker would definitely have to be on the list, he would start and be the middle of the order guy on every team in this region. And yes you are correct, he hit his 6th tonight.

Nope he sure hasn't. I checked with a source, but just now remembered to post.

I'm pretty sure Bennett hasn't signed with anybody at the moment. Barker would definitely have to be on the list, he would start and be the middle of the order guy on every team in this region. And yes you are correct, he hit his 6th tonight.

 

Evan Bennett and Jordan Barker are two very fine young men on and off the field, and in the classroom. I too would have to put them up there as top players in the 10th region.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.