Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Baseball...

Featured Replies

Danville 7 Lincoln 4. If Lincoln is one of the top teams in the region Danviile must not be to bad.

Mercer Co. 5 West Jess. 1. I believe West only managed four singles off of Mercer's Robertson.

Mercer County is one of the top teams in this region. Pitching is deep and accurate. That is going to help this team in the run for the title.

They're definately capable but they've got to show it on the field, I think they'll get it together but after their recent defensive performances its on them to prove themselves again.

I like my Rockets to win the 12th Region, but I will guarantee you that there will not be any teams lining up to play Somerset at tournament time. I like me Rockets a lot, but after Tanner pitches we do not have the pitching depth to matchup with Somerset or Mercer, but in a single elimination tournament anything can happen and often does. I also saw that Somerset has one of the toughest schedules in High School baseball. When you play tough teams errors are magnified in a tight game and nobody remembers them when you are 15 ahead.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.