Owen County 5 Frankfort 4

Yeah, go ahead and let a kid throw 130 pitches this early in the season or at anytime for that matter and then check his velocity later in the year. Any coach who does that to a kid especially early in the season has little or no respect for their pitcher.
While your at it Hilltopper are you gonna PM me again and tell me how terrible our baseball program is, and how great you are? Mind your own business. I think I know my son better than you.

While your at it Hilltopper are you gonna PM me again and tell me how terrible our baseball program is, and how great you are? Mind your own business. I think I know my son better than you.

I'm just saying that I have seen some good pitchers ruin their arms because their coaches had them throw way too many pitches especially early in the year. If throwing 130 piches in a 5-4 win over Frankfort is what you want your son's high school highlight to be then so be it. If you want him to maybe advance to the next level, you need to have him take care of his arm. I really don't care which route you take, but for your son's sake I'd prefer you show a little care for his arm and his well being.