Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 4 Conner 2

Featured Replies

Winning pitcher for Lloyd was Trey Mulligan. 3rd baseman Kaleb Downey had 2 RBI, Mulligan 1 RBI. Jeremy Pittman got the save for the Juggernauts. Not familiar with Conner's team. Maybe someone could fill those stats in. Good to see the games starting already!:dancingpa

How is Llyod looking this year? I know they play Henry Co. Saturday.

  • Author
How is Llyod looking this year? I know they play Henry Co. Saturday.

 

They are pretty experienced at all positions. Coach Moore looks to have made some infield adjustments to make them better defensively. Pat Thompson(JR) moved to 2nd from SS, Justin Judd(SR) is playing SS, and Kaleb Downey(SR) moved to 3rd base. Corey Moore(JR) is still catching. They have offensive firepower, but I think their pitching might be suspect at times, as they aren't that deep. I hope I am wrong, and they prove me wrong. But they could make some post-season noise this year!:banana:

Thats good. Sounds like a good game for Saturday.

They are pretty experienced at all positions. Coach Moore looks to have made some infield adjustments to make them better defensively. Pat Thompson(JR) moved to 2nd from SS, Justin Judd(SR) is playing SS, and Kaleb Downey(SR) moved to 3rd base. Corey Moore(JR) is still catching. They have offensive firepower, but I think their pitching might be suspect at times, as they aren't that deep. I hope I am wrong, and they prove me wrong. But they could make some post-season noise this year!:banana:

 

Coach Moore does a good job with the kids over at Lloyd. Congrats.

Way to start the season off coach Moore. ;)

Conner was held to only five hits on some fine pitching by Lloyds staff. Although, Conner did threaten several times leaving eight men on base. Dave Osuna hit a double and was later knocked in by Josh Dahlenburg's sac fly.Gill added a double later,Pugh 1b.All in all Conner played pretty good defense,but could not get a timely hit.:irked:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.