Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region College Offers

Featured Replies

Anybody know of any local players getting offers? I've seen Casey Jackson play a couple times and she impressed me.

I'm pretty sure that Conner's Stephanie Hodges will be playing at NKU next season.

Whitney Cundiff from NCC will be playing at Thomas More with Lauren Hargett from Walton-Verona.

I'm pretty sure that Conner's Stephanie Hodges will be playing at NKU next season.

 

That is correct.

Anybody know of any local players getting offers? I've seen Casey Jackson play a couple times and she impressed me.

 

Casey is a junior for the Pandas and will return next year. Molly Johnson is a senior and she will be playing soccer for Coastal Carolina.

Does anyone know if Morgan McLeish from Ryle has signed to play in anywhere?

Does anyone know if Morgan McLeish from Ryle has signed to play in anywhere?

 

I've heard its

 

[ATTACH]22968[/ATTACH] but don't hold me to it.

Whitney Cundiff from NCC will be playing at Thomas More with Lauren Hargett from Walton-Verona.

 

 

Katie Tierney too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.