Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Letcher County Central

Featured Replies

 

I assume that most of the teams on this year's schedule are there as a result of signing two year contracts last year. If LCC runs the table this year (or comes close), next year I hope they stiffen the schedule up a lot. I know Hilliard Howard has a reputation of being an excellent coach. In the past at other schools, did he have tough schedules?

 

It is the same exact schedule as last season minus the season opener where Harlan County looks to be replacing Hazard. Thus, it does look like a 2-year contract schedule.

 

When Howard was at Pikeville I wuldn't say he necessarily stacked the schedule, but he wasnt afraid to take on the big boys in the Pike County Bowl, and on occasion throw in regular season road games against some top notch competition. He also played Belfry every year as well and frequently played Prestonsburg.

I think Coach Howard is doing a great job building up the program, his schedule will get tougher because I think Whitley and Clay are going to be very competitve and he is just now getting players that have went through the program in its entirety. He builds a program not a single team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.