Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin starters in '88????

Featured Replies

Just trying to remember who Corbin's starters were in '88. Any help is appreciated. I'm having trouble remembering the point guard. I think he was #30. I do remember Sevier, Gray, Roaden(soph??).

Brent Barton, Paul Winchester, Tony Morton?????

Tony graduated in 84 what about Ely, Barton, Roaden, ?

Brasher? I can not think of first name.

Brasher? I can not think of first name.

 

Dogman your memory must be getting as bad as mine...Casey Brasher graduated in 1998.....and Tony Morton in 1984......I would say it was Wade Parsons, Brent Barton, Bo Roaden, Tommy Stewart, Donovan Storm or perhaps Bert King that he is referring too. It may have been Glen Sasser on that team as well.

  • Author

Bert King was the name I was looking for. Tommy Stewart is another name I forgot.

Bubba, I am so old they all run together anymore.

88-89 Redhounds. Bert King I think was not in the 88-89 Team picture.

34 Brent Sevier

23 Tim Croley

14 Carl Gray

40 Toby Stevens

21 Todd Bell

24 Tommy Stewart

22 Chad Estep

32 Martin Norvell

23 Donovan Storms

42 Tim Foley

4 Tim Schooler

44 Ray Sipple

30 Bo Roaden

20 Brent Barton

Jeff Ely

Tim Hickman

Kelly Simpson

Wade Parsons

Ronnie Elliot

Kevin Norvell

Steve Helton

 

Nedreader, you may have been talking about 87-88 team. I'm not sure. Bert King and Glen Sasser may have been on that team.

Bert King was the name I was looking for. Tommy Stewart is another name I forgot.

 

Yes, I believe King was at the point that year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.