Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 63 Villa Madonna 62

Featured Replies

Nice comback win for Bellevue. They were down as many as 16 in the second quarter. Conference record 9-4. Bellevue seams to be getting healthy again. Full squad last night for the first time in a couple of months. They are still missing Rick Buckler out all season with a shoulder injury.

Did Bryan and Love play for Villa?

  • Author

Yes

Nice win for Bellevue after getting knocked out by Villa in the all A

How many points for Stephen "much" Love on Valentines Day sounds like the iron was unkind..

Wow, very suprising loss. With all the hype that they created by themselves I expected much more out of them.

 

Just another mediocre Villa team i suppose.

Lucky Dog keep things in perspective. This season Villa has more wins already (13) than any other season. They have a winning record against the Region, District and I think they are second in the conference (I think). Barring injury to key players and/or drawing Dixie in the District tourney, I think they have a legitimate chance of playing in the Regional tourney.

All in all a pretty successful season for a school of 175 kids.

uh....Bellevue lost to Newport in the All A................Bellevue has a nice team and can play well together as a unit.

Lucky Dog keep things in perspective. This season Villa has more wins already (13) than any other season. They have a winning record against the Region, District and I think they are second in the conference (I think). Barring injury to key players and/or drawing Dixie in the District tourney, I think they have a legitimate chance of playing in the Regional tourney.

All in all a pretty successful season for a school of 175 kids.

 

I agree Chad, I think you might just see both of these teams in the Regional this year. If Villa can avoid Dixie in the early round of Districts. Heck , who knows they may throw a huge upset on them this year. Those guards in Love and Bryan seem to be very good scorers. Bellevue has a good one in Kessen as well who has shown he can light it up.

uh....Bellevue lost to Newport in the All A................Bellevue has a nice team and can play well together as a unit.

 

It seems that Bellevue has had a good run this year. By looking at the roster the have a good number of Seniors. How have the JV and Frosh team done this year?

It seems that Bellevue has had a good run this year. By looking at the roster the have a good number of Seniors. How have the JV and Frosh team done this year?

 

Not sure on their younger players, but if anyone wants to check them out, there is a small school freshman and JV tournement at Bellevue Sat afternoon, Monday evening and Wednesday evening. Teams include Bellevue, Silver Grove, Ludlow, Dayton, Calvary and Villa. I think that is it. Sorry if I left a school out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.