Bellevue 63 Villa Madonna 62

Nice comback win for Bellevue. They were down as many as 16 in the second quarter. Conference record 9-4. Bellevue seams to be getting healthy again. Full squad last night for the first time in a couple of months. They are still missing Rick Buckler out all season with a shoulder injury.

Lucky Dog keep things in perspective. This season Villa has more wins already (13) than any other season. They have a winning record against the Region, District and I think they are second in the conference (I think). Barring injury to key players and/or drawing Dixie in the District tourney, I think they have a legitimate chance of playing in the Regional tourney.

All in all a pretty successful season for a school of 175 kids.

Lucky Dog keep things in perspective. This season Villa has more wins already (13) than any other season. They have a winning record against the Region, District and I think they are second in the conference (I think). Barring injury to key players and/or drawing Dixie in the District tourney, I think they have a legitimate chance of playing in the Regional tourney.

All in all a pretty successful season for a school of 175 kids.

I agree Chad, I think you might just see both of these teams in the Regional this year. If Villa can avoid Dixie in the early round of Districts. Heck , who knows they may throw a huge upset on them this year. Those guards in Love and Bryan seem to be very good scorers. Bellevue has a good one in Kessen as well who has shown he can light it up.

uh....Bellevue lost to Newport in the All A................Bellevue has a nice team and can play well together as a unit.

It seems that Bellevue has had a good run this year. By looking at the roster the have a good number of Seniors. How have the JV and Frosh team done this year?

It seems that Bellevue has had a good run this year. By looking at the roster the have a good number of Seniors. How have the JV and Frosh team done this year?

Not sure on their younger players, but if anyone wants to check them out, there is a small school freshman and JV tournement at Bellevue Sat afternoon, Monday evening and Wednesday evening. Teams include Bellevue, Silver Grove, Ludlow, Dayton, Calvary and Villa. I think that is it. Sorry if I left a school out.