Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Mathews??

Featured Replies

What about Alex Mathews QB from Shelby Co, I heard he had an offer from Georgetown. Anyone know if he signed with them or where else he might be going?

I do not understand why this kid was overlooked. North Bullitt played Shelby, Lafayette and Lone Oak this year. The Matthews kid was the best QB they faced. He seemed to have everything you would want in a QB.

I do not understand why this kid was overlooked. North Bullitt played Shelby, Lafayette and Lone Oak this year. The Matthews kid was the best QB they faced. He seemed to have everything you would want in a QB.

 

I agree, one of thebest QB to come out of the state in several years. He will be a GREAT catch for someone!!

From what I have seen and heard, Matthews has the skills to be great at the next level if he gets in the right program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.