Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Central 70 Henry Clay 69

Featured Replies

One minute left in the game, Henry Clay with the ball, tied at 69. They run the clock down to get a last second contested runner down the lane, hard off the backboard and bounces off the rim to Aaron Morris. But it's Aaron Boyd, over the back with 0.3 seconds left. MC is in the double bonus (I think both teams might have been). Central's star player needed 1 of 2 free throws to win a game that he struggled pretty badly in. He hits the first and throws the second hard into the rim and comes off the backboard and rebounded by HC, too late for another last second shot.

After watching Lincoln County beat this team (MC), I didn't think they could pull together and win a big game this year. I'm from LC and this lets us know we are right where we need to be. I think the Sweet Sixteen will be ever good all around this year.

After watching Lincoln County beat this team (MC), I didn't think they could pull together and win a big game this year. I'm from LC and this lets us know we are right where we need to be. I think the Sweet Sixteen will be ever good all around this year.

 

Thanks for the compliment but I don't think too many people would consider beating Henry Clay to be a big win.

Yes the refs decided this one for Madison Central. Rebound coming off and everyone scrambling, and they make a call with .3 on the clock. Of course Morris and the other big kid for MC had been going over the back all night and rarely getting called. Twice the big kid went over Boyd's back in the 2nd half, and knocked him down and then out of bounds. No call. Another time, MC knocked Boyd out of bounds on a fast break, and caused a turnover. No call. The refs definitely let Feldhaus influence their decision making in a lot of games I have seen MC play. He can complain more than any coach I have seen and not get a technical. He complains even when he get a call.

 

Too bad the refs decided to make a call like that, after letting a lot worse go throughout the game.

Yes the refs decided this one for Madison Central. Rebound coming off and everyone scrambling, and they make a call with .3 on the clock. Of course Morris and the other big kid for MC had been going over the back all night and rarely getting called. Twice the big kid went over Boyd's back in the 2nd half, and knocked him down and then out of bounds. No call. Another time, MC knocked Boyd out of bounds on a fast break, and caused a turnover. No call. The refs definitely let Feldhaus influence their decision making in a lot of games I have seen MC play. He can complain more than any coach I have seen and not get a technical. He complains even when he get a call.

 

Too bad the refs decided to make a call like that, after letting a lot worse go throughout the game.

 

I wasn't meaning to imply that the refs decided the game, just stating what happened. But yes, I agree that overtime would have been nice to see.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.