Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset Vs. Danville

Featured Replies

What are everyone’s thoughts and predictions on this one?

I'm a thacker backer. Jumpers by 1.

Somerset 63-47.

I'm a thacker backer. Jumpers by 1.

 

 

Since Macon transferred I hope this one isn't that close. I'll take the Jumpers 70-55. Slink that's the same score that we beat the ADs by in the 12th Region Finals in 1985 to go to Rupp!

 

What time does this game start? It wasn't listed on the Scoreboard Link.

I really think this game has a chance of being closer than expected. Danville may have lost Macon but they still have athletes that can get the job done. Look for danville to show alot of heart and give them selves a chance to turn there season around with a big win over the Jumpers!

Since Macon transferred I hope this one isn't that close. I'll take the Jumpers 70-55. Slink that's the same score that we beat the ADs by in the 12th Region Finals in 1985 to go to Rupp!

 

What time does this game start? It wasn't listed on the Scoreboard Link.

 

The game starts at 6:30

Jumpers 68-60

 

Danville is 2-8 in their last 10 games including losses of 41 points to McCreary, 26 points to Sayre, and 36 points to Boyle. Do you really think it'll be that close?

Since Macon transferred I hope this one isn't that close. I'll take the Jumpers 70-55. Slink that's the same score that we beat the ADs by in the 12th Region Finals in 1985 to go to Rupp!

 

What time does this game start? It wasn't listed on the Scoreboard Link.

 

Didn't realize that was the score until you pointed it out Joe. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Didn't realize that was the score until you pointed it out Joe. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

 

 

Yep, I was a freshman manager on that team coached by Kirk Chiles. That was the last time Somerset has been to the Sweet 16, unfortunately we ran into Apollo and Rex Chapman in the first round. Hopefully the Jumpers will be able to get back there soon.

Somerset by 22-28 points, could be 40 if they wanted it to be. The 12th region all A is almost a waste of time. Hopefully Danville can get themselves back to a competitive level and provide a challenge to Somerset in the upcoming years. Monticello may give a challenge every once in a while but there not going to be at that level on a consistent basis.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.