Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel vs. Corbin 1/22/08

Featured Replies

Whats going to be the outcome? I'm afraid its not going to be a good night for the Cards.

I think South will win they are playing well and Corbin dragging alittle bit. SOUTH 75

CORBIN 70

Corbin comes to play, and what a better game to regain some composure!

 

Hounds 82

South 70

I think South is better and could win. I think Corbin is a little better now that they are getting used to Crawford coming back but hasn't improved at the rate of South. It won't surprise me to see the Cards win but I think Corbin will pull out a 7-9 point game.

Hounds win. Corbin is the better team this season. I am shocked by many Corbin fans predicting a South win and that South has improved more than Corbin. Smith and Barley are playing better than they were earlier when these two teams met, plus the Hounds have faced a much more difficult schedule than the Cards. If South wins it would surprise me a lot. I think some Corbin fans have little faith in the Hounds, that is good it might give the team a little chip to put on their shoulders this week. Corbin 72 South 58. Crawford has a big game and Lee Crawford dishes him plenty of assists in this one.

Hounds win. Corbin is the better team this season. I am shocked by many Corbin fans predicting a South win and that South has improved more than Corbin. Smith and Barley are playing better than they were earlier when these two teams met, plus the Hounds have faced a much more difficult schedule than the Cards. If South wins it would surprise me a lot. I think some Corbin fans have little faith in the Hounds, that is good it might give the team a little chip to put on their shoulders this week. Corbin 72 South 58. Crawford has a big game and Lee Crawford dishes him plenty of assists in this one.

 

Corbin has improved a lot since the first meeting between these two, that said I believe the final score of this game will be closer than the first game...............South just pretty much folded like a tent in that game when Corbin put the heat on them. Josh Crawford is getting into better playing condition with each game and will cause all kinds of problems for South in the paint in this one. I agree about Smith and Barley, they both are playing well and give Corbin six good options at the offensive end, which will make it extremely hard to play any box or diamond-type defenses against them.

 

South seems to have settled into their roles better as the season has progressed and the Watkins kid has really given them another threat at the offensive end as of late.

 

This is the biggest game of the regular season for Corbin as far as I'm concerned and they will get the win by a score of something like 78-67.

 

South

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.