Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming's Erin Carmack Scores 2,000th point

Featured Replies

I think it was around 84-85

 

Actually, I think it came in during the 87-88 season, but it may have been 86-87. I know I was either a junior or senior when it happened.

 

Congratulations on the big mark! I look forward to seeing her and Deming this Saturday against Bethlehem.

At the game she scored 2000, she needed 148pts to meet or break her mothers all time leading scorer record. I think she's well on her way of doing that. She has about 3 more weeks of basketball left to accomplish this. Good Luck Erin.:thumb:

I've have read in the Robertson County News that some colleges are interested in Erin continuing her BB career at their places. No word on who but she be great for some small school campus like maybe Union college or where her mother played at, Midway.

She will need 31pts. to pass her mom's all time scoring record, has got 5 more season games left, Tonight against ST.Pat. Go Erin.:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.