Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming 73 Silver Grove 23 in All A Classic

Featured Replies

Deming: E.Carmack 21

Stewart 16

Smith 13

K.Carmack 8

Mitchell 6

Gaunce 6

Isacc 2

Fryman 1

 

 

 

SG:P.Gowan 9

K.Gowan 6

Elmore 7

Miller 1

Fonchaz 0

Wow Did the starters play the whole game? Geeez 50 pt. win i sure hope Coach Doyle didn't run the score up on them. I only see 8 in the scoring colmn, Devilman tell us what happened here.

Didnt go but I was told that the SG starts all Freshman or something like that.

 

I think Stephanie Isaac had 16 I don't believe Stewart plays varsity.

Silver Grove is very young and inexperienced, but they will work hard and show up with plenty of effort. Silver Grove didn't have a girls program for a season or two I believe. Coach Kues will teach the girls the game and how to succeed in life!

Silver Grove is very young and inexperienced, but they will work hard and show up with plenty of effort. Silver Grove didn't have a girls program for a season or two I believe. Coach Kues will teach the girls the game and how to succeed in life!

 

Oh I didn't know they didn't have a team. Hard work will pay off just keep at it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.