Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rachael Vanderhoof

Featured Replies

I know she got hurt again a couple of weeks ago, does anyone know if she is coming back?

I heard last week that she only had a mild sprain but have heard in the last day or 2 that she was going back to see if it was more serious than previously believed. Let's hope that is not the case. Great kid from a great family who has been through more than 1 kid should have to with 2 ACL injuries over the last 2 years. From everything I have ever heard about her she loves the game and, as good a player as she is, I hear she is even a better teammate. That is rare!!!

 

I sincerely hope for her that the first diagnosis is the correct one!!!!

I heard last week that she only had a mild sprain but have heard in the last day or 2 that she was going back to see if it was more serious than previously believed. Let's hope that is not the case. Great kid from a great family who has been through more than 1 kid should have to with 2 ACL injuries over the last 2 years. From everything I have ever heard about her she loves the game and, as good a player as she is, I hear she is even a better teammate. That is rare!!!

 

I sincerely hope for her that the first diagnosis is the correct one!!!!

 

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Prayers go out for Rachael Vanderhoof from the "Rambler" family. I know the family well and a person cannot find better people anywhere. Rachael has suffered major injuries to both knees, certainly more than hers on anyone else's share.

She is a great kid with tons of talent and I believe that all wish her the best. Rachael will be a sucsess no matter what area that she goes into in her future or what she decides to do.

Get better soon Rachael and all of "RamLand" wants to see you back :thumb:.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.