Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Players in the 16th

Featured Replies

Since we're over a third of the way into the season I figured it was time to start asking - who are the best players in the 16th right now.

 

Try to provide some stats to back up your choices if you can. I can't get to a lot of the games in the region and I have not seen some of the premier players yet. While stats don't tell the whole story, they can sometimes help to determine a player's rank.

Rachel Vanderhoof(Raceland) is up there. Ashley Eagle from Morgan Co., Kelsey Simpson Russell, Ashland's Ali Wilcox, these are some of the ones that I have seen play.

I am pretty sure it is Leslie Eagle from Morgan. And yes she is one of the best. Especially Vanderhoof from Raceland. Chelsea Williams from Menifee would be up there as well. And she may not one of the best now, but keep your ears open for Gambill from Rose Hill.

I am pretty sure it is Leslie Eagle from Morgan. And yes she is one of the best. Especially Vanderhoof from Raceland. Chelsea Williams from Menifee would be up there as well. And she may not one of the best now, but keep your ears open for Gambill from Rose Hill.

 

Sorry Leslie I guess it sounded like Ashley on the PA that evening.

Laisha Ward from Ashland is a very nice player.

  • Author
Laisha Ward from Ashland is a very nice player.

 

I've got to agree. There may be better fundamental ball players than Laisha Ward in the 16th, but no one comes close to matching her athleticism.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.