Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morgan Co. @ Elliott Co. 1-4-08 Thoughts

Featured Replies

Morgan beat Elliott the first game of the year and Elliott has come a long way from that game. I look for for Elliott to win this game by 3 points.

I'll take Elliott by 8.

Morgan has come a long way also. Playing through adversity and injury. Ill take Morgan by 11.

Playing at Elliott is a huge key to this game, but I still like Morgan in this one. I'll take Morgan by 5 (65-60) in a fairly high scoring affair.

Elliott Co. 52-48.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.