Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/June Buchanan updates

Featured Replies

Pre-game on now.

 

Go Royals! :ylsuper:

 

http://www.soft96.com

 

I might have to step away from the computer, so if I don't do updates, I'm sure someone can step in. :thumb:

 

Danny said that Paintsville did beat Lincoln Co and Lexington Catholic beat St X. Paintsville and Lexington Catholic will play in the other semi-final tomorrow night 7:30pm

 

The first semi-final will be played at 6pm between Cov Cath and the winner of this game.

Now I know who the girl is....She gets the tingles in a silly place!!!:sssh:

  • Author
Now I know who the girl is....She gets the tingles in a silly place!!!:sssh:

 

I have been on this site for a year now, have had countless avatars since I get bored with them. I have never had the kind of reaction that I have had with this one. :lol:

 

2-0 MC

 

5-0 MC

 

7-0 MC

 

9-0

 

9-3

  • Author

11-3 MC

 

13-5

 

Timeout JB, 4 minutes to go in 1st quarter.

 

15-5

 

17-5

 

19-5

  • Author

19-6 MC

 

23-6

 

Miller with 9

 

End of 1st quarter. Score says it all, JB can't hit anything and they are turning the ball over.

 

26-6

 

Setty with 9

 

26-8

Mason Co. still rolling. Amazing! These guys have got to be getting tired after all they have done the past two weeks. Yet they are blitzing a good JB team.

  • Author

28-13

 

4 minutes to go in 2nd quarter.

 

30-13

 

30-15

 

32-15

 

33-17

 

Timeout. 2:30 to go in 2nd quarter.

Thanks for the updates HC, how is Miller and Stepp doing?

  • Author

36-17 MC

 

Setty with 14.

 

Clark Stepp has 7. Miller has around 10.

 

38-19

 

38-22/Clint Stepp's first basket

 

38-24

 

Halftime

  • Author

38-26 MC

 

40-26

 

43-26

Middleton with 9

 

43-28

 

46-28

 

46-30

  • Author

46-31 MC

 

4:30 to go in 3rd quarter.

 

46-33

 

46-35

Cox? with 8 for JB. Timeout MC

 

47-35

Setty with 18

 

48-35

  • Author

49-35 MC

 

49-37

 

52-37

 

54-37

Miller with 11.

 

54-38

Clark Stepp with 10

  • Author

55-38 MC

 

57-38

King with 8

 

57-40

 

End of 3rd quarter.

Looks like JB has played with the Royals since the 1st.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.