Walton Verona - Somerset

The tournament doesn't begin until 12/27. Walton doesn't play Somerset unless they meet in the finals. Here's the brackets:

12/27: Grayson Co. vs Southwestern @ 3:00

North Laurel vs Walton Verona @ 4:45

Bell Co. vs Louisville Southern @ 6:30

Lee Co. vs Somerset @ 8:00

After that, the winners go to the Winner's Bracket and the losers go to the Consolation Bracket. The Championship Game is scheduled for 12/29 @ 5:30.

score I don't know but somerset won.

Somerset won 70-62 in overtime.. Walton Verona could not miss from three, they hit either 13 or 14 of them on the night! Dont know the stats for WV but for Somerset, Price 25, Bourne, 16, Wallen 12, Coomer 10 and a few others with a basket..

The tournament doesn't begin until 12/27. Walton doesn't play Somerset unless they meet in the finals. Here's the brackets:

12/27: Grayson Co. vs Southwestern @ 3:00

North Laurel vs Walton Verona @ 4:45

Bell Co. vs Louisville Southern @ 6:30

Lee Co. vs Somerset @ 8:00

After that, the winners go to the Winner's Bracket and the losers go to the Consolation Bracket. The Championship Game is scheduled for 12/29 @ 5:30.

I dont believe they're talking about the Queen City Classic, Somerset and Walton Verona played today in the Hoopin it up Tourny in Laurel County..

I dont believe they're talking about the Queen City Classic, Somerset and Walton Verona played today in the Hoopin it up Tourny in Laurel County..

Thanks. I thought they were talking about next week. Should be a good tournament.