Bath County..........

mmmbc

They won their first game last night over Model 81-58.

Their coach is former Greenup Coach, Jim Hicks. Couldn't tell you who their best player is yet, BUT it is obvious that even though they have been a 16th region doormat in recent years, that is NOT going to be the case this year.

Looking forward to seeing how their season plays out.

What's the scope on Bath County boys varsity basketball this season? Any predictions on the season? Who's their best player? When is their first game and with who? Do they have a different coach?

mmmbc is not ignorant of the Greenup saga and Bath's coach, considering this post in the 07/08 Bath thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Slick
Should be an interesting year. Team was playing well at the end of last season and now with Coach Hicks on the sidelines should be fun. Can't wait until they play Greenup!

I don't know about the players but Hicks is something else on the sidelines..........

Be careful not to head down the slippery slope!;)

mmmbc is not ignorant of the Greenup saga and Bath's coach, considering this post in the 07/08 Bath thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Slick
Should be an interesting year. Team was playing well at the end of last season and now with Coach Hicks on the sidelines should be fun. Can't wait until they play Greenup!

I don't know about the players but Hicks is something else on the sidelines..........

Be careful not to head down the slippery slope!;)

Oops my bad! I meant to ask about Bell County not Bath! I just got thru reading about the Bath and Paris scrimmage and when I posted my thread I apparently still had Bath on my mind. I was on the phone and typing at the same time, multi tasking is tough for me. You are correct Hicks is something else on the sidelines.......