Walton vs Carroll Co. Game Predictions

Of Course I predict Carroll is going to come out hot and win their opening game.

I have no information on WV to base this on. I see very few discussion on their team and scrimmages etc. However, I have seen my Panthers, and the word I would use is..... potential!.

When they play as a team I think they are going to be hard to beat.

Of Course I predict Carroll is going to come out hot and win their opening game.

I have no information on WV to base this on. I see very few discussion on their team and scrimmages etc. However, I have seen my Panthers, and the word I would use is..... potential!.

When they play as a team I think they are going to be hard to beat.

I heard they have been playing very well plus shooting the ball really good in their scrimmages. If that is the case, I think Carroll will come out on top. I do not feel Walton can handle Girdy pressuring the ball all night. She is quicker than quick.

I hope they play up to their potential and let their quickness create havoc on the defensive end of the floor. I think this is key to their success this season. I worry about their rebounding. They aren't very big and will have to hustle for every board they get.