Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT vs Texas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

50-41 Texas up at the half.

 

While kind of fun to watch right now, this Tenn. team just seems to be missing something.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

55-43 Texas 2min into the 2nd half.

  • Author

61-48 Texas

  • Author

Looks like I saw Seton Hall on the floor, so I guess that is where the whole tourny is being played.

  • Author

63-50 Texas. Around 14min left to play.

  • Author

I may be going crazy, but I just had the thought in my head that this Texas team is better overall than they were last year. I say it's crazy because they had Durant last year.

  • Author

69-52 Texas with 11:30 to go.

  • Author

75-55 under 8min left.

  • Author

It's on a channel called Versus for me.

  • Author

82-65 Texas. 4min left.

  • Author

88-69 with 3min left to play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.