Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CJ Coaches Poll

Featured Replies

I don't know about this statement but she could make the top 10 list. I am not sold on Towls/Webb yet! I think some could make a case for Sandfoss if she has a good season and what about Daughtery from Ludlow. Isn't she suppose to be Div III pre-season player of the year?

 

I'm not sure about your comment about Sandfoss. You dont make a case for a pre season pick by arguing the player belongs if the player has a good upcoming season.

 

With respect to Daughtery I'm sure she's a nice player. Picking pre season standouts is a lot like picking the winner of a horse race. When deciding between two or three horses that are similiar you look at the company they have been running with. I would say the lack of a competititve schedule from last year was taken into consideration. I have not seen Ludlow's schedule this year, though I've heard it has gotten tougher.

 

Augusta

Beechwood

Dayton

Heritage

Patrick

Scott

Gallatin Co.

St. Francis

Owen Co.

Carroll Co.

St. Henry

Calvary Christian

Villa Madonna

Dixie Heights

Beechwood

Holy Cross

Bellevue

Bellevue

Beechwood

Heritage

Calvary Christian

Gallatin Co.

Villa Madonna

Bellevue

Dayton

Newport

Lloyd

Dixie Heights

Highlands

10th Region- How does the Keslch girl from Pendleton not get selected?

 

I do not know because she is a very nice player. How was this list compiled?

10th Region- How does the Keslch girl from Pendleton not get selected?

 

The tenth is pretty stacked, however she could have been # 9-10. #'s 1-8 are all very solid.

I hear ya CoachK...I agree with Long and Sandfoss. They belong in the top 5...at least. I personally have no idea how Hodges (Conner) continues to get overlooked because that young lady is special and is tough as nails.

 

It's a classic case of the writers down south knowing very little about NKY...I'm sure they would prefer to only rank in their geographical area, but they are required to be politically correct. They seem to have just copy/pasted their rankings from other "old" articles because they still have BC at #1 and there is no possible way...

 

I agree with you; I'd take Hodges on my team any day!

Kelsch from Pendleton should be on any top 10 list in the 10th, if not top 5. Averaged a double-double last year.....very good player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.