Les

Les

I've been a sport writer since I was 16 years old (helped out Sentinel-echo, sports writer at Corbin Times Tribune, Sports Editor at Corbin Times Tribune, Sports Editor at London News Journal.)

I have a beautiful four year old, whose name is Leslie Paige, and I've won 51 KPA (Kentucky Press Association) Awards during the past five years.

My claim to fame might be that my letter made it on the Santa Butt Head (Beavis and Butthead X-Mas special) a few years back. Yep, they even made fun of my name...Les uh-uhh Dixon.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas Special they ran every christams. I wrote a letter to Santa Butthead, and it was actually read by Butthead, and he and Beavis had a time with my name.

Tell him about it NLjags fan.

Originally posted by theguru

Les also writes for BluegrassPreps.com sometimes and he does some photo work for us. Les is a man of many talents.

Tell me more about the Beavis and Butthead deal? I am a big fan.

In his younger days, Les wrote a letter to 'Santa Butthead', which was featured on a Christmas episode of B & BH. Butthead read Les' letter and commented on it. It is on their Best Of DVD collection on the holiday special dvd. It was really pretty funny and gave Les his 15 minutes of national fame!

Originally posted by Les

when everyone saw that letter, that's when the journalism jobs came calling:ylsuper: :eek: :laugh: :D :scared: :confused: :cry: :sssh:

I can see why. Your writing prose in that letter was such a masterpiece that it nearly brought me to tears.

:cry: ;)