4. O'Hearn- MC- Has the talent, and produces

5. Carr- SHS - Most underrated, does a great job

6. Simms- PC - On the rise, should have good year

7. Hinson- SPS - Kids play really, really hard

8. Flynn- BoCo - Legend....has had success in two other regions

9. Kelsch- AHS - Does more with less

10. S. Code- CC - should bring winning, hard-nosed mentality to Camel Land

Don't know much about the new guy at Montgomery, so I left him off my list

This should get the ball rolling..........

Coaching in a region like ours is tough. You have small schools and big schools. Put O'hearn with a team like bracken, st. pat, augusta, paris, even brossart. Clark, Montgomery, and Mason have a lot of players to choose from. These coaches are great, don't get me wrong at all. But its not the winning percentages exactly. By this list, Mike Code is a proven #1. He's already up there with a small school. Amazing coach! I love his work ethic. And i'd like to give props to mr. Kelsch...not exactly #9 in my mind. This man prepares his kids for each and every game.

CashMoney it's hard to choose and i like your list a lot, but some of the other under the radar coaches need more credit..Our region is lucky to have great coaches with class like e/ and every one on this list.

Coaching in a region like ours is tough. You have small schools and big schools. Put O'hearn with a team like bracken, st. pat, augusta, paris, even brossart. Clark, Montgomery, and Mason have a lot of players to choose from. These coaches are great, don't get me wrong at all. But its not the winning percentages exactly. By this list, Mike Code is a proven #1. He's already up there with a small school. Amazing coach! I love his work ethic. And i'd like to give props to mr. Kelsch...not exactly #9 in my mind. This man prepares his kids for each and every game.

CashMoney it's hard to choose and i like your list a lot, but some of the other under the radar coaches need more credit..Our region is lucky to have great coaches with class like e/ and every one on this list.

Didn't O'Hearn used to be at Nicholas Co.?

Didn't O'Hearn used to be at Nicholas Co.?

Ohearn was at Nicholas and took a team that was 3rd or 4th in the All A rankings in the 10th and won the All A region, and took Harlan led by Charles Thomas and a Harlan team that was ranked nationally down to the wire at the All A State Tournament. Talent or no talent, the guy can flat out coach!