Breathitt Co. 52 Lawrence Co. 7

Congratulations to Breathitt.. They are a talented hard working team that deserves the credit due to a great performance!

As far as LC goes... Well what is it that the Chicago Cubs fans are famous for saying? Oh yeah, "Wait till next year". I love the dogs, but they are a team in serious transition right now. They have allot of young players and a new offensive scheme along with what I understand is allot of nagging injuries.

With all of that being said, the losses we have this year are earned. I can't look back at any game and say that bad luck or just an off night caused that loss. Coach Goldsmith and Preece won't allow their players to make excuses or take anything away from the teams that earned their victories over the bulldogs. So as a fan I have to congratulate those teams and say "well done". Enjoy it while you can.

While we will accept that we lost we will never accept our team or our coaches giving up or hanging their head. This is still bulldog country and we as fans have earned the right to go to that field every friday night and see our team play with heart and pride and tradition.. We have stood in rain, snow and sleet and supported our team when they were winning every game and we will stand on those sidelines or sit with our ear to the radio at home and we will support this team with our very last breath when they are losing every game. All we ask is that they play with heart, pride and tradition. Winning is great, but playing like a bulldog has nothing to do with wins and losses. The true fans know this. Go Dawgs!:fight:

Jude a true dawg fan I will stand beside you and support the Dawgs has long as they like you said go out and play with heart and I feel like they have in every game this year :thumb: And I still believe they can win this district I still have faith in my Dawg Family:jump:

I agree with you on Rowan and Greenup, but Coal Grove this year anyway is a playoff team in Ohio which is tough to do especially since LC is not giving them any Harbin Points.

Coal Grove has to hope for a loss tonight by Eastern Meigs County in order to obtain the 8th and final spot in Div 5 Region 19 in Ohio's playoffs. The team they are competing with for that final spot (Belpre) defeated Eastern. Belpre will receive the 2nd level points for Eastern's win tonight if it occurs.