2007/2008 Wolfe Co

Last year the Wolfe Co. team was comprised of mostly sophomores with only a few upper classmen. Those sophomores have worked hard this summer and as juniors are now stronger and faster to go along with experience gained from a tough last year. I believe there are only two or three seniors but they will certainly contribute. There are also some good younger players coming along.

Wolfe will have a better year. These guys like one another and spend time together on and off court. They are supportive of one another and play well as a team. Unfortunately, they lost 2 players who could have contributed and their lack of size will be a liability.

I really liked Wolfe last season. They struggled early, but they always competed and played hard. Their youth has grew up with another season and they should be much better. I look for them to finish 2nd in the district and they will give some teams in the region fits. They won't be an easy win for anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know who will start for Wolfe but some of the players (in alphabetical order) are:

Banks

Bush

Campbell

Clifford

Cole

Denniston

Dickey

A. Graham

P.Graham

Hays

Lutes

Miller