Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 33 Greenup Co. 0 (JV)

Featured Replies

Yes, I believe it was. But its not "just" JV, IMO, to the kids or the coaches. JV is place where many players develop their skills and prepare to become varsity players. Is the "w" important at this level? Yes, I think so to a certain point and I'll leave it at that. What is insipiring to me is the fact that both teams could play younger players that might contribute to their teams next year.

 

Dad of a DAWG, I can tell you for sure that there have been several good JV football games between Ashland and Lawrence County that had there been bands and fans there you would have thought it was Friday Night;)

 

"JUST" a JV game? I question that comment? JV kids should have their time to shine too;)

 

 

I don't think he was trying to take away any importance of the game but you have to admit that JV games usually don't get this much attention on Preps. I think that was all he was trying to say.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.