Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Props to Novosel

Featured Replies

I was in downtown Lex. today in the shops outside Rupp Arena. There are a bunch of pictures of high school kids who are leaders in the area. Nathan Novosel's picture was there along with a description/profile. Every time I've seen this kid play he takes care of business - and does it with class.

I have no love for Lex. Cath., but this kid seems to have it all together...

Not only is Novosel about a 4.0 student , I also consider him to have the best post moves in the state, and although he is a little undersized, he has consistently shown the ability to come out on top of much taller opponents.

He is an overachiever and should parlay all those skills into a d-1 scholarship

at a school that also demands academic excellence.

Rumor has it Nathan can even beat his sister:D

Is he committed yet? I wonder who he is looking at. Maybe he has committed and I haven't heard?

Novosel is the most fundamentally sound player in the state IMO (at least from what I have seen), and probably has been since he's been playing on the varsity level.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.