Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caldwell County vs. Heath predictions

Pick the winner 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick the winner

    • Caldwell County
      41%
      7
    • Heath
      58%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Heath has an awful good running back and Caldwell gives up large chunks of yards. I say Heath by 19.

Caldwell always starts the season off slow and gets better as the season wears on.. I think they pull off the upset...CC 27 heath 21

Heath in a close one. 28-27

I see the winner of this game hosting the other in the first round of the playoffs. I say Heath wins 28-20.

Interesting game and a complete opposite in styles. It should be a close one, but I'll take the Bucs by 4.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.