Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 27 Nicholas Co. 0

Featured Replies

It is also very hard to get a bunch of 15-18 year olds not to lose their temper.

No matter how disciplined the team may be.

 

Sometimes its really tough to get adaults to keep their cool. I'm not justifying the fighting. But I think it is unfair to imply that Fairviews team is undisciplined due to one incident. Fairview has a good coaching staff that I am sure has taught their kids discipline.

It is also very hard to get a bunch of 15-18 year olds not to lose their temper.

No matter how disciplined the team may be.

 

Sometimes its really tough to get adaults to keep their cool. I'm not justifying the fighting. But I think it is unfair to imply that Fairviews team is undisciplined due to one incident. Fairview has a good coaching staff that I am sure has taught their kids discipline.

 

I never mentioned any indvidual player or team so nothing in my post is as you say, unfair. I am fully aware that when the game was played Friday night there were two teams involved:rolleyes:

My post about the importance of discipline was not directed toward any individual team or player. Whether fifteen or eighteen year olds makes no difference, they have to be disciplined at all times, if not they pay for their actions and the team concept suffers. It happens to all teams but it still doesn't make it ok.

I heard that some of Nicholas Co.'s fans were also told to leave the stadium and escorted out.

I heard that some of Nicholas Co.'s fans were also told to leave the stadium and escorted out.

 

You are correct.Fans were ejected also

The simple fact is that these rookie refs let it get out of control from the very start.

cvillecat if you anything about football you know that play after play punching and cheap shots will start both sides if the refs let it go to a point that it gets out of hand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.