LexCath 38 Scott Co. 7

knightsdad

LexCath took the opening punt and drove for 80 yards for the Td. Scott County could not move the ball against the LexCath defense all night. LexCath played one of their worst offensive games after the initial drive but managed the blowout because of defense, field position and four recovered SC fumbles. This LexCath team could be very good if they can settle down on offense. They need to do this quickly if they want to stay with X next week.

Good win for the knights tonight. The defense played outstanding holding the good Scott Co team to just 7 points. Special teams were a huge factor as well. Winston Guy returned a punt tonight. The offense was good on its opening 2 drives. It got a little shaky but at half time it turned around and they put up some points. The replacements for Israel did a good job in my opinion. They have a huge task infront of them in St. X. Good luck.

Hey, I wouldn't have believed it. The weird thing about this game is that it could have very easily been alot closer as well as alot more lopsided. I thought it was a weird football game. Can't recall the last time Scott Co lost 4 fumbles in a football game. Also I thought the illegal forward pass call on the 80 yd double pass for a TD was a huge call. Lex Cath is very fast I thought